그리스도

Keu Ri Seu Do - Welcome to My World

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore, Singapore, Singapore

There's more about me... ...and they are all too sophisticated to be typed out with mere words in such a small box such as this.

Monday, August 30, 2004

Yo... yo... yo! Wazzzup yazzz?! Nah... kind of a mood today. One might wonder why i'm blogging such a late night like this... Well.. anyway, had a long day as usual: - Listening to cell group sermons to enhance my notes, then played some games on my PC... with that, endnd the evening well with a refreshing and yet warm conversation with my good friend on ICQ. Looking forward to another conversation again... hehe... Anyway back to the topic, oops... no topic actually, wad m i talkin'? Blah..... anyway...here i am blogging again. But this time a little late though. Ya know, i'm sorta getting bored at home already. Not only it's psychologically affecting me, emotionally affecting me and physically affecting me, but also, it's killing me. Well, if only i'm much better now, you'll never find me at home a single day at all. Sigh... i've definitely broken my life's record of not traveling to town for not less than 3 days.

I really MISS hanging out with my friends in town... I MISS Coffee Bean... And I MISS the times I use to date and hang around town... gosh... God give me a life soon. I'll work for you till the end or whatever you want me to, just give me a life will ya? I know this doesn't sounds spiritual, but my heart is yearning to meet people. I need a life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home