그리스도

Keu Ri Seu Do - Welcome to My World

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore, Singapore, Singapore

There's more about me... ...and they are all too sophisticated to be typed out with mere words in such a small box such as this.

Wednesday, September 08, 2004

Hello again... it's been couple of days I've not been blogging, probably 'cause of me feeling a little tired of writing. I've been lazing around at home and got nothing to do. In fact, I felt like doing nothing at all and my days at home are getting worse as I'm kinda beginning to feel sick of the bordom that clouds in everyday. I'm beginning to lose appetite in many interests and stuffs. I wanna write but I don't like writing... I wanna read my bible but I have no intention of doing so... Help! My spiritual fire is getting smaller, my physical body is getting itchy and my mental condition is simply just tolerating. I couldn't wait to be released once again and to roam around town just like before.

Still, I can't wait till my Radiotherapy is over, before I can step out of the house again and roam the city. Lord, I pray you lift me up; take all lethargy and spiritual dryness out of me, create in me a new fire that will burn strongly for you once again. Tomorrow is my CT Scan, Lord I pray my vains will not be too hard for the flush. It seems like they're all harden up due to the chemotherapy.. but man... I pray at least one vain can be used. O comfort me for I'm scared...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home