What a long day I've had today. Now where do I start? Okay. I woke up pretty late today... perhaps close to ten if I had remembered correctly. Had my breakfast soon after washing up then sat in front of my PC doing research for tonight's ice breaker for the cell group. Not long after I needed to make a trip down to NUH for my Radiotherapy appointment regarding all the preparations and stuff. They gave me a tattoo and not only that, have stickers and markings all over my body. Looks like I'm in the Matrix or somewhat like that. Anyway, it was a long wait and things were made worse as the machine kept breaking down during my turn. I don't know why but anyway, thank God I came out fine.
I went home shortly after everything was completed. And started to rush my ice breaker assignment again. I prayed time and again for ideas and they all just struck me as soon as I pick up my pen and ready myself to write. As tonight's cell group is going to be a little packed up due to the shifting of locations, I haved decided some time ago to have an interesting ice breaker getting everyone involved. So I chose one of them out of a few and started preparing it for tonight's function. I wasn't that confident in my game really, so I prayed and handed the whole game to Jesus and asked Him to settle it and get everyone involved in the end. The main purpose of this is to get everybody settled down for a nice time of fellowship, fun and eventually a heart that is opened for the Word of God. I prayed this evening and also, saying grace at the same time while having my dinner. So, off I go after dinner.
Now that I'm sitting here facing my 17 inch flat screen monitor, I'm busy with my fingers and my fingers are busy with the keys of the keyboards. I am simply blogging... and yes, I've finally recovered from Writers' Block Syndrome.. for now... And as anyone could tell, I just came back from cell group in Tampines. It was a great time of fellowship, fun and everyone's heart were opened to receive the Word of God. Praise the Lord! I'm glad that things did turn out well tonight. I'm also glad that the ice breaker had caused many verbal interactions and laughters as well. I was also surprised that the questions I set became so easy out of a sudden. Hmm... I should have set a set of harder questions in future. Heeheehee... *sinister laugh* Anyway, it was great! I had an enjoyable and fruitful evening tonight. And guess what? I managed to share a proper testismony this time. And ended very well with an encouragable note: In all things you do, NEVER GIVE UP. You're as good as dead if you do. Woah!!! True and so true. It's a pretty common statement anyone can give, but to me, I feel that if you truly mean it from your heart, after what you've gone through, it would truly be an encouragement that carries an impact which had previously impacted your heart and changed your perception of life. This statement will carry an impact if spoken by someone who has walked the face of the deepest valleys in his/her life and made it through alive.
Now that I'm attending cell group... it's time for me to start praying to get well really fast and strengthen my body, mind and spirit, so that I could also make my way to church for service one of these days. I'm looking forward to that day and subsequent weekends after.
In conclusion, what a blessed day I had today. I would still like to end with one encouraging note: DON'T GIVE UP. Please, don't give up in all things, including yourself. There're still many that meets the eye in the road ahead in life. Never quit waking up just because of one morning glory that prevents your eyes from opening themselves when you have the goal to wake up.
I went home shortly after everything was completed. And started to rush my ice breaker assignment again. I prayed time and again for ideas and they all just struck me as soon as I pick up my pen and ready myself to write. As tonight's cell group is going to be a little packed up due to the shifting of locations, I haved decided some time ago to have an interesting ice breaker getting everyone involved. So I chose one of them out of a few and started preparing it for tonight's function. I wasn't that confident in my game really, so I prayed and handed the whole game to Jesus and asked Him to settle it and get everyone involved in the end. The main purpose of this is to get everybody settled down for a nice time of fellowship, fun and eventually a heart that is opened for the Word of God. I prayed this evening and also, saying grace at the same time while having my dinner. So, off I go after dinner.
Now that I'm sitting here facing my 17 inch flat screen monitor, I'm busy with my fingers and my fingers are busy with the keys of the keyboards. I am simply blogging... and yes, I've finally recovered from Writers' Block Syndrome.. for now... And as anyone could tell, I just came back from cell group in Tampines. It was a great time of fellowship, fun and everyone's heart were opened to receive the Word of God. Praise the Lord! I'm glad that things did turn out well tonight. I'm also glad that the ice breaker had caused many verbal interactions and laughters as well. I was also surprised that the questions I set became so easy out of a sudden. Hmm... I should have set a set of harder questions in future. Heeheehee... *sinister laugh* Anyway, it was great! I had an enjoyable and fruitful evening tonight. And guess what? I managed to share a proper testismony this time. And ended very well with an encouragable note: In all things you do, NEVER GIVE UP. You're as good as dead if you do. Woah!!! True and so true. It's a pretty common statement anyone can give, but to me, I feel that if you truly mean it from your heart, after what you've gone through, it would truly be an encouragement that carries an impact which had previously impacted your heart and changed your perception of life. This statement will carry an impact if spoken by someone who has walked the face of the deepest valleys in his/her life and made it through alive.
Now that I'm attending cell group... it's time for me to start praying to get well really fast and strengthen my body, mind and spirit, so that I could also make my way to church for service one of these days. I'm looking forward to that day and subsequent weekends after.
In conclusion, what a blessed day I had today. I would still like to end with one encouraging note: DON'T GIVE UP. Please, don't give up in all things, including yourself. There're still many that meets the eye in the road ahead in life. Never quit waking up just because of one morning glory that prevents your eyes from opening themselves when you have the goal to wake up.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home