그리스도

Keu Ri Seu Do - Welcome to My World

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore, Singapore, Singapore

There's more about me... ...and they are all too sophisticated to be typed out with mere words in such a small box such as this.

Sunday, January 16, 2005

Updates

Yawns... just woke not long ago and now I'm having my breakfast and blogging at the same time. I've just re-installed ICQ early this morning as my darn MSN has been down for close to a week. For those who doesn't have my ICQ number, here you go: 244229563.

As usual, I'm surfing the net, going to various forums giving counselling and stuffs.. also, about my Utopia online game thing, I'm now having trouble maximizing my science, since I build everything wrongly. Darn! Now I'm waiting for March to come so that the age will end and I can choose to be a super thief this time round.

There are a number of things I'm waiting for these days..

I'm waiting for a vision. I prayed for it and I've not gotten any answers yet. So, doesn't matter, I'm going for vacation, and do my stuffs before anything would strike my mind. Besides, God loves to give surprises to those who wait and do their own stuffs instead, rather than those who whine and give up. Meanwhile, I'm doing my job to maintain this site well and blog often. I'm also busy getting supporters to support this web blog as well as learning more scripts and codes to enhance this site. There'll definitely be more upgrades and updates on this site.

I'm waiting for Sony Ericsson to replace me a new file-transfering USB cable for my K700i phone. The previous one was faulty and it's sure unlucky of me to have bought it without knowing. Unfortunately, due to the shortages of stock, here I am waiting for their replies. Darn... I wish they reply me soon. I've got loads of files and pictures to upload.

I'm waiting for my buddy Steve or Robin to book out from camp so I could meet up with either of them for some good time. Sigh, wonder how are they doing in camp.

Also, I'm waiting for my Scan results. Hopefully, there's nothing wrong with my lungs or other parts of my body. Pray that there're no relapse or potential relapses or whatsoever. This wait is also crucial to me.

Well, I guess that's about it all. Unfortunately, I'm also waiting for the right person to come along in my life. This, is a life-long waiting. I know I shouldn't be doing this, rather, I should take action. However, it's not the actions that will give you the answer to everything, it's about the waiting period where you sit back and relax. I believe that the person is just under my nose. =p

Alright alright, time to stop crapping around here too much. Gotta go and do my stuffs. I'll be back again to haunt ya! See ya 'round..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home